Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Daily Notes

I think Ezekiel is right: we are just going to stay sick. Our family has never all been sick at the same time and I don't remember any of us being sick for this long! I think we've passed the two week mark. Ugh! Surely we're at the tail end of it.

Let's hope so because we are moving. Really soon. Since we don't have to pack very much at all, I feel more like I'm going on a long trip than like I'm moving. No boxes, no packing paper, no kids picking up on major changes about to happen, no yard sales, etc all makes the transition very surreal. The other thing is that we've been planning to move for so long. The fact that its upon us is stranger than holding a newborn and realizing that the pregnancy really is over.

As it is, Ezekiel is stripped to the waist playing in the sink with soap that will be thrown out in a few weeks anyway. From that perspective its not really wasteful even if it is handmade soap.

No comments: